Friday, September 11, 2009

Street Chopper’s 40th Anniversary Bike Build

I was stoked when I got the call from Jeff Holt over at Street Chopper Magazine to help create a one off seat for their 40th Anniversary Bike Build. I have been a avid follower of Street Chopper as long as I can remember. So I called my buddies at Biltwell for one of their fancy seat pan with the molded foam and just had to decide what to do.

streetchopperseat

I hand tool a lot of seats  but most people do not realize that I can sew as well. So I sent Jeff the seat and waited for his response, he was happy with the outcome. You will see this bike on the cover of the Street Chopper Magazine Special 40th issue on sale in October. Thanks to Jeff and his staff for the call and Biltwell for the seat pan.

No comments:

Post a Comment