Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Maybe next year

IMG_8507

It is a huge honor to have the folks at Mooneyes consider my work good enough to go to Japan. They stopped by to look at the Pink Taco and measured her up to see if she would fit in the shipping container. I have always heard and read about the show and to have a bike of mine in the event would of been mind blowing. I am sad to report that I would of had a bigger conflict on the home front as The Taco is to be at the SEMA show, in the House of Kolor booth, in Vegas this November. Another very cool event in itself. I would be been too late for the delivery of the bike for Japan. I hope that I can be apart of such a great event next year and wish all the guys a great time! Thanks to every one that threw my out to the Mooneyes crew, it means a lot!

IMG_8511

No comments:

Post a Comment