Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Scored second place at the Beatnik Blowout

bongos1 bongos2

Got a sweet trophy for the Pink Taco at the Beatnik Blowout, a killer set of bongos. The EC van doesn’t have tunes yet so I played Lisa a few songs on the way back to Orange.  She asked me not to give up my day job, but I don’t know why, I thought liked I sounded like Ricky Ricardo!

It was cool to get a trophy seeing that this was the first year they allowed Jap bikes to be displayed. We were totally stoked for Little Jenny, as she grabbed second for her  sweet new build , the Super Bee. Watch for it in the next Street Chopper Magazine.

DSC_0161_02DSC_0158_02

Thanks for hanging out at the booth, you and Davey are always welcomed!

2 comments:

  1. yay for Girl Power! and congrats to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks for the post! It was so fun hangin out with you guys last weekend you guys are awesome;) will be in touch!!

    ReplyDelete