Sunday, September 19, 2010

Thanks Joker Machine!

IMG_0592

I am giving both bikes a little facelift before Japan and needed a few Joker Machine parts to complete the look. I was lucky enough to get some of their parts when I built the Pink Taco  and now I am replacing certain things on Funkenstein.

I just added the mirrors to the Pink Taco. Easy to install and overall great look. If you are need of Made in America, top -quality parts, please check out Joker Machine. Bryan and his staff will make sure you receive excellent service and their turn around is real quick.

IMG_0599                                                                                     IMG_0601 IMG_0600IMG_0602 IMG_0605

Up next,  paint removal on Funkenstein’s  frame and engine so I can send it off to powercoat.

I would like to thank Bryan and Joker Machine staff  for their help with these two builds!

2 comments:

  1. Howdy Duane! First up great to see the tatt on your hand. Do you have to tell many people what the swivel knife is, and what it is used for?? The mirrors are just great for your bike, they work well....wrong era for mine but I'll keep looking. Thjink Ill just go with 3" round in brushed finish.....but yours do work well on your bike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Trevor, A few people have asked what it is. The mirrors are NICE. I can finally see behind me and the quality of the mirrors is incredible.

    ReplyDelete