Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Latest Work

IMG_2631        IMG_2632

IMG_2615  IMG_2620

This has been a great project for me, seat , two saddle bags and a tank panel so far. Still have to get the p-pad and back rest done but that will be accomplished after Japan. Big thanks go out to Michael Barragan for hooking me up.

The bags took me  60-70 hours to create . All hand sewn- actually every stitch is doubled for strength. Jeff wanted cup holders so I created them as well.

IMG_2630 He  also wanted a spot for his I-Phone , first of many to come, all hand sewn!IMG_2629

Thanks for checking out my blog!

1 comment:

  1. I bet Ya hands did hurt!! I for one know how you'd feel...and can well appreciate the pain that it takes to do the great work that you turn out!! You can tick the great product box for that job......Duane your work just impress's me so much....and I'm not just pissing in Ya pocket with that comment, as I don't tend to say things I don't believe to be true!!

    ReplyDelete