Monday, May 31, 2010

Details

These are a few overall and detail shots of work I’ve sent out the last couple weeks. The scroll seat is for a bike Trevelen is working on. The flower, skull, and name are some detail shots for the set that I posted about below. The Whiskey Bent seat is for a local customer here in Elsinore. He brought me the Gaither artwork for the cowboy and I just added in the lettering and put it to leather. I’ve been a big fan of his artwork for years and it worked out crossing over to leather pretty well. It’s been a fun few weeks as far as the work I’ve been getting to do. Keep them coming!!

1 2 3 4 6 7 8

  9

1 comment:

  1. Howdy....well if this is the Cowboy Zombie seat you were talking about......You have done well. What I'm impressed with is the attention to details and neatness of the execution. A Happy customer I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete