Thursday, June 3, 2010

Heading to Sturgis this year?

Ballard_BSC-flyer copyThe Limpnickie Lot will be set up at the Broken Spoke Campground this year in Sturgis. I am crossing my fingers that everything will work out and I can make it this year. I got to go a few years back and Lisa hasn’t made the trip yet.

This year , the Broken Spoke is throwing my friends a sweet 10% discount. They have tent spots, RV parking and private cabins. I really like the idea of the pool as it was hotter the hell the last time I went.

You can call them toll-free at 877-653-6679 (8-SPOKE-ON-79) or book online at: http://www.brokenspokecampground.com/reservations.php and remember to use the code “Ballard” when you book.

If you are looking for a spot to crash off the beaten path, this is the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment