Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Born Free

2 I don’t know what to say about this event that hasn’t already been said. The word that keeps coming up is “Overwhelming”. All I know is the amount of people and bikes were insane. It’s already FAR outgrown it’s current location. It was so crowded it was hard to see the bikes. Not a problem that comes up very often. It was nice to see old friends and meet a BUNCH of new people.  I had a great time riding out with a bunch of friends from Elsinore and Orange County. No problems with bikes their or back. Watching Alex’s bike do the trip without missing a beat was killer. Especially after how bad that damn bike has been fighting him to come together these last few weeks. It amazes me the response that goofy pink bike gets when I take it out. Winning best Japanese at BF II was icing on the cake. I TRULY appreciate the nice comments from everyone at the show. I’m glad someone besides me likes digger style bikes. Wait until you see what is next. :) Congratulations to Adrian and Kutty for winning with the Loser Machine bike, and to Kim Boyle for his amazing recently completed Panhead. I’m looking forward to seeing how the BF crew is going to top this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment