Thursday, October 14, 2010

Big thanks to K Daddyz Kustoms

I dropped my tank off to Kyle Gann-aka K Daddy- a few weeks ago and was stoked to get the call that the tank was fixed. If you remember a while back I dropped the gas cover on the tank and chipped the paint. I really wanted to get it fixed but didn’t want anyone to mess up the Pradke paint job.  I called Courtney-aka the guy that knows everybody- and he hooked me up with Kyle. So we went to Bakersfield and back twice but was it worth every mile, Kyle killed it! You can’t even tell where the chip began or ended.

              IMG_1641IMG_1668

I owe you big time! Thanks for the help.  If you are in need of some custom paint work , give Kyle a shout@ 661-631-1797 and tell him I sent ya!

View All Photos | LOCO GREENGO | K-Daddyz Kustoms

1 comment:

  1. Kyle is one of my favorite painters and I can't remember him ever missing a deadline in his life. Glad you got the tank fixed and made a new friend...

    ReplyDelete